QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 17278|回复: 1

[新闻] 森乐超净杀菌空气净化器通在美国三方试用组织取得优异反馈

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-23 11:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在PTPA的试用评估中取得全五分结果。表现优异。

1) On a scale of 1-5 (where 1is poor and 5 is exceptional), how would you rate this product's performancefor its intended purpose(s)?

Score : 5
This is the best air purifierI have ever used. It is EXTREMELY easy to use and very effective.
2) On a scale of 1-5 (where 1is no/not at all and 5 is yes/very), was the product easy to use? Were theincluded instructions easy to understand and follow?

The product itself is very,very easy to use. I'm a busy mom and have a low threshold for confusingproducts. The packaging was not only well designed but it was shockingly easyto remove from the product and didn't make a mess (thank you!). Theinstructions were clear and thorough but not intimidating. I was nervous tofigure out how to change the filter but I actually thought the technology inthe access panel was really neat (did you use magnets?). Loved it - woulddefinitely recommend to anyone who doesn't care for cheap breakable plastic.
3) On a scale of 1-5 (where 1is no/not very and 5 is yes/definitely), do you feel that this product isdurable and well manufactured?

The product is built verydurable and STABLE (so important with little kids running around). The designis so smart. It's not only functional, but it's pleasant to look at and cool touse.
4) On a scale of 1-5 (where 1is no/not very and 5 is yes/definitely), Do you currently use any similarproducts in your home? If so, please provide us with a comparison of the twoproducts based on your experience.

We use an air purifier thathas several functions at our family beach house but my number one complaintabout the other product is that is uses a TON of energy. This is a MUCH muchbetter option. Plus it's a cooler product and lighter weight. With the energyefficiency quality about this product alone is enough to make it a no-brainerwin.
5) On a scale of 1-5 (where 1is no/not very and 5 is yes/definitely), have you noticed a significant changein the air quality of your home since using the purifier?

I put this product in ourbasement storage room. The area has literally NEVER been aired out since webuilt the house two years ago (I'm embarrassed to admit). This product has madesuch a significant difference that I'm kicking myself for not thinking of itsooner. Between the beach house and the basement of our house, this product issure to get a lot of use!
6) On a scale of 1-5 (where 1is poor and 5 is exceptional), how would you rate your overall experience?Please explain.

Great experience - as notedbefore it's best qualities are: 1) Easy to set up and use 2) Excellent Design3) Energy efficient 4) Functional
7) On a scale of 1-5 (where 1is no/not very and 5 is yes/definitely), given the current retail price, wouldyou personally purchase this product? Please explain.

Score : 2
Pretending to be a regularmom buying a quality air filter I did a few internet searches and read somegreat reviews about air filters priced between $100 - $200. One that I foundfor $600 didn't have great reviews. That being the case, I would need anothermom or a trusted resource such as PTPA to recommend the product to me in orderfor me to make a larger investment.
8) On a scale of 1-5 (where 1is no/not very and 5 is yes/definitely), Overall, were you impressed with thedesign & style of this product?

The design and style of theproduct is stellar. It was actually fun to use. I love how lightweight it is.It's important to me to be able to easily move products around, haul it up ordown stairs, and be sturdy enough to be safe around toddlers and small childrenat play,
9) On a scale of 1-5 (where 1is no/not very and 5 is yes/definitely), Are you satisfied with the featuresincluded with this product? What are your favorite features?

I really like neat controlpanel on the top. I like how easy it is to replace the filters, and the lightweight nature of the product which makes it easy to move around. Of course, Ilove the energy efficient nature of it as well.
10) On a scale of 1-5 (where 1is no/not very and 5 is yes/definitely), Based on your experience with thisproduct, would you recommend it to family and friends?

I would ABSOLUTELY recommendthis product to a friend. I would tell her to skip the less effective cheapermodels and just get the better one that is going to be functional and last along time.

For more information visit
www.ptpamedia.com

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-23 12:55 | 显示全部楼层
美国民间组织PTPA Media是PTPA冠军徽记的评定机构,拥有北美最大的志愿者家长测试社区。他们对很多家用产品进行试用评价,给出反馈和改进方向。
PTPA  Media  (Parent  Tested Parent  Approved)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|info@senwater.com|关于我们|Senwater美国|手机版|森乐净化 ( 沪ICP备14026972号 ) 沪公网备 310107100036415

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 08:55 , Processed in 0.051472 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.