找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

与美国影星Beverley Mitchell一起体验森乐超净杀菌净化器

发布者: senwater | 发布时间: 2017-4-14 14:43| 查看数: 24486| 评论数: 0|帖子模式

Beverley Mitchell (贝弗利 米切尔)是一名知名的美国影星,艾美奖获得者。前不久,她为家里添置了一台空气净化器,以避免细菌、病毒等在流感高发季影响家人健康。Beverley Mitchell (贝弗利 米切尔)对这台全新设计的家用产品评价颇高 "即使我病了,我与家人一起。它保护我爱人Michael免受传染“。

Life with littles brings many adventures, one of which I am not a fan of. It seems that life with these little monsters also means my immune system takes a beating! I don’t know how they do it but I swear this Cold/Flu season they always tend to grab every germ and bring it home.  And why is it that once we get sick that is not just it, it has to come back again! Like there is no break, just wham you get it all over again. So recently I have brought in reinforcements, I got an amazing air purifier to at least make sure once we get home we can be breathing the cleanest and clearest air possible.  I am crazy about my Intellipure Ultrafine 468 and I swear it works because even while I was sick, I didn’t get Michael sick. That is pretty impressive since we are sleeping right next to each other! Oh and even better it keeps our room smelling nice and fresh, which by the way is a big deal being that we have two golden retrievers and our room used to wreak of dog but not now!

3R1A1197.jpg

Beverley Mitchell (贝弗利 米切尔)2.jpeg

http://www.growinguphollywood.com/battling-back/

最新评论

QQ|info@senwater.com|关于我们|Senwater美国|手机版|森乐净化 ( 沪ICP备14026972号 ) 沪公网备 310107100036415

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 14:39 , Processed in 0.201151 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.